Tree Care Calendar – 2013
|Fruit Tree Care|
* Tree Wrap Young TreesTree Wrap Young Trees
Time: 7:28 pm
Protect young maple and other deciduous trees from sun scald by wrapping them with a light colored tree wrap.
* Firewood for SaleFirewood for Sale
Time: 11:48 am
We have cords of firewood for sale. Excellent, dry hardwoods, mostly maple and ash mix.
* Root Stimulator ApplicationRoot Stimulator Application
Time: 3:39 pm
Root stimulator applications build roots by introducing Mycorrhizae into the soil around the tree. Excellent for drought stressed trees and bushes
* Winter Tree TrimmingWinter Tree Trimming
Time: 1:03 pm
The linked article discusses the pros and cons of winter tree trimming.
* 5% Off Dreamscapes Landscaping5% Off Dreamscapes Landscaping
Time: 10:13 am
Sean Ryan, GM of Dreamscapes Landscape Center at 6100 E. 104th Ave. in Northglenn, is offering 5% off to ArborScape customers for purchases of landscaping and gardening materials. Just present this coupon when you go in.
* Inspect for broken branchesInspect for broken branches
Time: 7:16 pm
Removing dead branches and brushing heavy snows from your evergreen branches will prevent snow breakage
* Winter WateringWinter Watering
Time: 6:29 pm
Add water into the root zone of trees. Help trees survive the dry winter. This is an overlooked organic practice anyone can adopt.
Time: 8:39 pm
* Mite Control for Lawn Mite Control for Lawn
Time: 6:39 pm
Blanket spray of all grass to control mites before they emerge next spring. Mites get in the home if significant population exists
* Recycle Your Christmas TreeRecycle Your Christmas Tree
Time: 8:00 pm
This is an easy way to free up a lot of landfill space. Your tree is chipped and used as mulch. Well pick it up for
|Fruit Tree Care|