Tree Insect Control
Tree Insect Control Only Begins With An Infestation Of Insects, Fungus, Or Other Diseases Affecting The Overall Health And Beauty Of Your Trees. A Yard Or Campus That Hasn’t Been Maintained Will Be More Prone To Aphids, Beetles, And Mites Are All Insects That Are Causing Bark And Leaf Loss. The Experienced Plant Health Care Technicians At Arborscape Will Inspect Your Trees And Recommend The Best Insect And Disease Control Options.
Free Offer. Have An Arborist Review Your Trees And Shrubs At No Cost To You. Click To Reserve Today.
Wide Range Of Treatment Applications For All Needs!
We Treat Every Plant Health Care Condition And Offer Customized Treatment Plans To Help Get Your Trees Back To Their Healthy Best.
Ready To Get Your Outdoor Living Space Lush – Or Whip Your Curb Appeal Into Top Shape?
Get A Free Estimate
Timing Of Treatment & Application Is Extremely Critical!
ArborScape Offers Detailed, Timely Treatment And Application Programs For Optimal Tree Health.
Insect And Disease Control Options
The Most Effective Method In Many Cases Is Spraying The Tree With Pesticide Or Fungicide As A Contact Prevention Or Curative Agent.
Avoiding pest and disease help prevent your tree from experiencing chronic stress. Also, the right amount of water helps.
Some Insect And Fungus Problems Occur Deep Within The Cambium Layers (The Bark Of The Tree) And Injections Are The Best Option. Injections Are Also A Good Option If You Have Environmental Concerns About Pesticide Spraying. Injections Are Handy As There Is Little Chance Of It Entering The Ground Water Supply
Application Of Fertilizer Or Water Is Sometimes A Good Indirect Solution To Prevent Or Control Insects & Diseases. Adding More Nutrients To The Soil Will Bolster The Tree’s Natural Defense System. This Could Result In A Healthier Tree Able To Fight Off Natural De-Foliating Or Leaf-Chewing, Insects.
Most Commonly Treated Tree Insects
- Emerald Ash Borer (EAB).
- Mountain Pine Beetle (MPB) – Typically Attack Weaker Trees Due To Old Age, Crowding, Drought, Fire Damage, Etc.
- Ips Bark Beetle – Also Known As “Engraver Beetles” Targeting Pine & Spruce Trees.
- Spider Mites – Common Plant Pests Most Easily Identified By Flecking, Discoloration, And Scorching Of Leaves.
- Aphids – A Very Common Insect Present Throughout The Entire Season.
- Ash Borer – Active In Spring Usually In Late April/May.
- Pine Zimmerman Moth – Have Larvae That Damage The Tree By Tunneling Under The Bark. They Are Identified By Large Masses Of Sap At The Tree Wounds And Die-Off At The Very Top.
Insect And Disease Control Timing
In Almost Every Plant Health Care Situation The Timing Of Application Is Extremely Critical To Success.For The Ultimate In Insect & Disease Prevention For Your Tree ArborScape Recommends The Following Plan:
General Insect Spray.
Special Insect Spray (Addressing Specific Issues – Timing Varies).